November 26, 2012

Living Out Loud

I do hope that everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had an amazing holiday!  I certainly did, it is nothing like coming together with family and friends.

I am a little behind, but once I start recoloring I am just unable to contain myself.  I always end up adding more objects, more colors/pattern .......just out of control. 

This set of recolors started out when I saw this month's Copy Cat contest over at BPS and had every intentions of entering .  Then....I was distracted by Baidu's wonderful recolors of Nemestnaya's Chesterfield Sofa and my project took a slight turn (well maybe a big turn).  But, I wanted to play around with the colorful recolors created by the talented Baidu and to get my creative juices flowing. The results, this small but very colorful set.  My latest recolors includes the following:
 
Nemestnaya - Chesterfield Sofa (Pink)
(master mesh included)
(Note:  Chair recolors can be found at Sim's Craftsmen and the Loveseat & Chair (slaved) can be found at Fairy Forest.)
Sims 2 Play - Painting 22

Shino & KCR - PB Living Curtains
(mesh and yellow curtian shown above, are included)
 
 
Obehave's Junk Trunk - Crissi's Hideout Pillows
(master mesh included; get slaved meshes, here)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment